How to Use Your Member Engagement Scores
Time & Location
About the Event
Associations spend tons of resources providing members with engaging content, events, products and education. As members gobble it all up, their engagement scores ticks up – but then what? Are you using the scores to guide decisions about future content, products, member segmentation or retention?
Join us on Wednesday 13th Oct at 1 pm for a 30-minute session (followed by Q&A) to learn how to use your engagement scores to:
· Uncover which activities lead to the highest engagement
· Create next-level customer segmentation
· Find volunteers, speakers, authors, and brand advocates
· Identify at-risk members so you can create personalised renewal campaigns
· Tailor your messaging based on segments and historic engagement levels
Bring your examples and use cases to share in the chat. If you can’t make it, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording.